murcia

Portal de San Javier

www.portaldesanjavier.com

San Javier - SpanishSan Javier - English
detail of San Javier

 

Local Police rescue two women, one of them in serious condition, for the burns suffered in the fire in their house, in San Javier (03/06/2020)

Local Police officers from San Javier rescued last night two women, a mother and a daughter, in their 30s, who was seriously injured with burns on at least 30 percent of her body in the fire in the house she shared with the 70-year-old mother, who had to be treated for smoke inhalation during the fire that occurred shortly before three in the morning, at the family home located on the second floor of a building on Calle Mártires, from San Javier. The Local Police appeared at the indicated place after receiving a distress call on the phone at 112 at 2:50 a.m.

for a fire declared on the second floor of a building whose neighbors were evicted by the agents for security reasons.

When accessing the house, the police found on the floor, next to the door, the mother who reported that her daughter was in her room inside the house where a large amount of smoke still emanated, after that a neighbor, when hearing the cries for help, tried to put out the fire using the floor extinguisher. The agents found the youngest woman lying on the floor of her room conscious and with severe burns to the body and face, surrounded by charred items, reigniting, at that moment, the fire that had to be put down again.

Between four agents they took the woman, of great corpulence, from the room to the landing of the plant, safe from the smoke of the interior of the house.

A dog that was in another room was also rescued, being transferred to police stations. At that time, a Civil Guard patrol and two firefighters from the Fire Extinguishing Consortium appeared, who proceeded to extract the smoke from the home, and evacuate the youngest woman who was urgently transferred to the Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital after a first examination by the health personnel of the Municipal Emergency Service and 061 who also transferred the mother to the Los Arcos Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Source: Ayuntamiento de San Javier

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2020 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información